Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fun on the Grandparents boat

One of the high lights of our trip to Colorado was going on the Grandparents boat. That was a lot of fun! Here's a picture of Justin and I attempting to Kayak. That's right Justin...whose got the muscle! :)
That's me holding on for dear life on the inner tube that is tagging behind the jet ski. Talk about a face full of water.
Travis and Justin on the jet ski, saying "See, we're okay. Didn't flip the jet ski."
Travis holding on to the inner tube.
Here's me holding on to the inner tube. Note to contact wearers: Might want to take them out before trying this... :)
Hannah and I kayaking. She had a fun ride.
Travis and the kids hanging out on the boat.
Grandpa Pat and Uncle Justin manning the jet ski.
And saving the best for last...this was taken after Justin's 4th attempt at trying to stay afloat on the kayak. Maybe it just wasn't your thing Justin. Actually, I think you finally did manage it, didn't you? :)

No comments: