Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The new testament expanded Bible




The purpose behind the Expanded New Testament Bible by Thomas Nelson publishers is to help you find deeper meaning in the Word and be able to read and study the bible at the same time. While reading it, you will be able to learn many different terms, expressions and synonyms for key words in each verse. I thought it was an "okay" bible. I wasn't a huge fan. It was very distracting for me to keep having to stop and look at the additional words/comments for each word in the sentence. It also didn't see very user friendly. But, I am also not used to reading study bible's. I would definitely not recommend this as a take to church bible or as a "first bible." On the other hand, I can see how this would be very helpful if you are just focusing on individual verses and wanting to research additional information about each key verse.

No comments: